Title: Moon Bath
Author’s Name: Dakota Hills/Sierra Brashear
Publisher: Chronicle Books
Genre: New Age/Spiritual Healing
Page Count: 168 Pages
Author or Book Website: N/A
Link to Amazon purchase page: Moon Bath: Bathing Rituals and Recipes for Relaxation and Vitality: Hills, Dakota, Brashear, Sierra: Amazon.com: Books
Link to Goodreads: Moon Bath: Bathing Rituals and Recipes for Relaxation and Vitality by Dakota Hills | Goodreads
Release Date: N/A
How I Got the Book: Review Copy
Summary of the Book:
Moon Bath is a luxurious guide that invites readers to immerse themselves in the healing powers of nature.
This transformative book features 16 bath and shower rituals aligned with the lunar cycles and the natural rhythms of the cosmos.
Organized by moon cycle—New Moon, Waxing Moon, Full Moon, and Waning Moon—each ritual includes a bath recipe featuring healing natural ingredients.
• Includes affirmations and meditations
• Journaling prompts promote reflection and self-discovery.
• Filled with lush, nature-inspired photography
Brimming with Ayurvedic wisdom and plant-based medicine, Moon Bath is a lovely companion for modern mystics, wellness enthusiasts, and anyone who wants to wash away the stresses of daily life.
Bath recipes include ginger and baking soda for detoxification, cacao and rose to cultivate love, eucalyptus and bentonite clay to release negativity, and chamomile and lavender to connect to deep wisdom.
• This beautiful guide to bathing rituals and bath recipes makes it easy to incorporate calming and enriching self-care practices into everyday life.
• Presented in an enchanting package, making it a great gift
• Perfect for women who love self-care, meditation, yoga, crystals, and those interested in Ayurveda
My Personal Review: I received a copy of this book for a fair and honest review. I enjoyed the recipes in here and how simple it was for me to be able to put some of them together. There were also prompts for journaling which I enjoyed. I am not really a bath person, but this was a nice way to maybe get back into the habit of slowing down and relaxing a little more. It was a way for me to get out of my own head for a moment or two.
My Rating of the Book: 4 Stars